Peloponnèse and Milos, may 2015

Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Greece including ALL islands

Re: Peloponnèse and Milos, may 2015

Postby Berislav Horvatic » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:JUMBO Pizza ??? LOL ..., was small... THIS is a BIG pizza (Slovenia):

The one in Gračac was at least as big, only much richer with ingredients different from greenery.
Frank just could not come to terms with it, and the two of us had ordered a "normal" grilled meat
plate, which was equally insurmountable... even for the two tired out & hungry fieldherpers.

Thanks for positive comment ;)

Just because you do deserve it - I'm no worse than L’Oréal... why should I be? I always respect and
appreciate real, obvious quality, irrespective of the source... And, after all, you are not that bad
"source" at all, take my word for it.
Berislav Horvatic

Hometown: Zagreb

Postby Pierre-Yves Vaucher » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Sorry Berislav, but Pizza from Gracac were smaller... I eaten a lot ther times... THIS pizza is the BIGGEST I never seen and... eat :arrow: :mrgreen:
Pierre-Yves Vaucher

Postby Berislav Horvatic » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:Sorry Berislav, but Pizza from Gracac were smaller... I eaten a lot ther times...
THIS pizza is the BIGGEST I never seen and... eat :arrow: :mrgreen:

Never mind, for the time being it's just your word against mine, no objective proof. Next time we
(you, me, or both of us together) could measure it, as real scientists. In any case, Frank was not
able to eat it up by himself, and that's certainly the biggest (and the best) pizza to be found that
close to a Vipera ursinii habitat... I hope that also counts...
BTW, the BEST pizza I've ever had was in Lendava/Lendva (the region of Prekmurje, Slovenia), after
the (unsuccessful, for two times!) hunting for V. berus bosniensis there. The wretched animal was
eventually caught, on the third spring, but unfortunately without my presence. So that time I missed
the regular reward for helping the Slovenian colleagues. But I'll return there, bosniensis or not...
Berislav Horvatic

Hometown: Zagreb

Postby Pierre-Yves Vaucher » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:11 am

Mario Schweiger wrote:lot of nice and great pictures :o
unfortunately they are cut off a bit (you see it in full size, when you click "open picture in new tab")
The "striped" P. milensis: is it a young male or female? looks great!

EDIT: oh, when I zoom down (in Google Chrome) to 90%, the pics are "complete"

Mario you spoke about the blue P. milensis ? no idea... dont looked at...

Indeed for my pictures they are sometimes too big for some screens, but I use a 27'...
Pierre-Yves Vaucher

Postby Mario Schweiger » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:44 am

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:Indeed for my pictures they are sometimes too big for some screens, but I use a 27'...

Oh, my room is to small or such a cinema screen :lol: :lol:
Mario (Admin)

Please visit also my personal Herp-site vipersgarden.at
Mario Schweiger
Site Admin

Hometown: Obertrum

Previous

Return to Balkan peninsula