Epidalea calamita: Philopatry

The place for new fieldguides and discussions on books on field herpetology, description and discussion on new (sub)species, etc.

Epidalea calamita: Philopatry

Postby Alexandre Roux » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:16 am

Hi everybody,

I'm working on the report of a colleague and he asked me to write something about philopatry with Epidalea calamita.
He said there's a paper from Claude Miaud about that but I don't find it !

Can you please help me to find this paper?

Thanks in advance !
Alexandre Roux
Flickr Gallery
Alexandre Roux

Hometown: Beynost

Re: Epidalea calamita: Philopatry

Postby Jeroen Speybroeck » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 am

I'm assuming it might be one of these? If they're not in Mario's DB, let me know and I will copy them from my hard drive tonight (if I remember...).

Husté, A.; Clobert, J.; Miaud, C. 2006 The movements and breeding site fidelity of the natterjack toad (Bufo calamita) in an urban park near Paris (France) with management recommendations Amphibia-Reptilia 27: 561-568
Miaud, C.; Sanuy, D.; Avrillier, J.-N. 2000 Terrestrial movements of the natterjack toad Bufo calamita (Amphibia, Anura) in a semi-arid, agricultural landscape Amphibia-Reptilia 21: 357-369
Miaud, C.; Sanuy, D. 2005 Terrestrial habitat preferences of the natterjack toad during and after the breeding season in a landscape of intensive agricultural activity Amphibia-Reptilia 26: 359-366
Sinsch, U; Oromi, N; Miaud, C; Denton, J; Sanuy, D 2012 Connectivity of local amphibian populations: modelling the migratory capacity of radio-tracked natterjack toads ANIMAL CONSERVATION, 15 (4):388-396
Jeroen Speybroeck
Site Admin

Hometown: Merelbeke

Re: Epidalea calamita: Philopatry

Postby Alexandre Roux » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Wonderful !

That was the reports I was looking for !!!

Thanks a lot
Alexandre Roux
Flickr Gallery
Alexandre Roux

Hometown: Beynost

Return to Reading Room