Spanish lizards...? and 2 tadpoles...

You have a picture of an amphibian or reptile and do not know, what it is! Ask here

Re: Spanish lizards...? and 2 tadpoles...

Postby GertJan Verspui » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Yes bobby, roze buurt, do you think herpers like that as well..........its like catching something.. but you have to pay....

Gabriel, great photos, the one with the amfibios sign is the one I saw between hoyo de m. and torrelodeones, is that right?
Treu I didnt see many snakes, but on the last morning I found Vipera latastei on the place mentioned by Honorio.

More photos will be online soon.

Peter & Jeroen, The info and photo will come a little later, too damn busy for one lifetime..............

The Hyla tadpole was in a pond with both arborea and meridionalis?
Amphibian & Reptile Adventures http://www.gertjanverspui.com
Instagram: @gj.verspui_wildlife
Facebook: Gerrit Jan Verspui
GertJan Verspui

Hometown: Giessenburg

Postby Gabriel Martínez » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes!! This is the place for amphibians! But I don´t know if the sign is for local people to know there are amphibians (bad: they release fish and crabs anyway, the sign should indicate: Caution: amphibians: don´t release animals please) or to herpers (good for good herpers, bad for bad "herpers" and kids who catch animals for home...)

Did you find a viper in Guadarrama?? Congrats!! Honorio knows well the best places in Segovia. I want to see your photos soon :P
Gabriel Martínez

Hometown: Madrid

Postby Wouter Beukema » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

What happen with this toads so hot?? They don´t respect nothing! It should have a Roze Buurt for them
Haha Gabri :lol:

GertJan, I'm looking forward to your other photos!
Wouter Beukema

Hometown: Enschede

Previous

Return to Herp ID´s