Amphibian & Reptile T-shirts and other products

The place to talk about fieldtechnics, the stuff you use in the field and everything else

Re: Amphibian & Reptile T-shirts and other products

Postby Kevin Byrnes » Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 am

They look great, we have just ordered 4 t-shirts.
Kevin Byrnes

Hometown: Maesteg

Postby Ilian Velikov » Sat May 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks Kevin! I hope you enjoy them when they arrive.
Ilian Velikov

Hometown: Pravets

Postby Kevin Byrnes » Sun May 07, 2017 8:46 am

I am sure you will be seeing your work appearing on trip reports over the next year.
Kevin Byrnes

Hometown: Maesteg

Postby Pablo Deschepper » Mon May 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Very cool idea Ilian! I will certainly buy one. Hard to decide which one :D. Maybe you can even consider running a teespring campaign with some of these illustrations? Your profit margin will be higher there. Teespring is more work though since you have to do the advertisement quite intensively. My experience with teespring to print some shirt was satisfying regarding print quality.
Pablo Deschepper

Hometown: Erps

Postby Ilian Velikov » Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks Pablo! I'm glad you think it's a good idea. I've never heard about teespring but I'll have a look.
Ilian Velikov

Postby Bobby Bok » Mon May 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Great idea Ilian, expect an order from me quite soon ;)

Another thing I would love: a huge poster with all the drawings of all European species on it. Would be a great something for any classroom! Is there a possibility?
Bobby Bok

Hometown: Heemskerk

Postby Pablo Deschepper » Mon May 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Bobby Bok wrote:Great idea Ilian, expect an order from me quite soon ;)

Another thing I would love: a huge poster with all the drawings of all European species on it. Would be a great something for any classroom! Is there a possibility?

second that. Also maybe a shirt depicting a group of herps like a shirt/poster with all European Vipera species or salamandra subspecies etc. And again, really great work!
Pablo Deschepper

Hometown: Erps

Postby Ilian Velikov » Tue May 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Thanks Bobby and Pablo again!

I think for all species of Europe a poster won't be enough, you need something like a huge wallpaper. However, posters are available at Redbubble and I like the idea of making some for different groups like vipers of Europe or newts of Europe...something I can fit on a poster. So one can make a collection. If you have any ideas for such groups let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Ilian Velikov

Postby Bobby Bok » Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Ilian Velikov wrote:Thanks Bobby and Pablo again!

I think for all species of Europe a poster won't be enough, you need something like a huge wallpaper. However, posters are available at Redbubble and I like the idea of making some for different groups like vipers of Europe or newts of Europe...something I can fit on a poster. So one can make a collection. If you have any ideas for such groups let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Also not if you depict the species rather small? Maybe two posters; one with all the amphibians and one with all the reptiles?
Bobby Bok

Hometown: Heemskerk

Postby Ilian Velikov » Tue May 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Bobby Bok wrote:Also not if you depict the species rather small? Maybe two posters; one with all the amphibians and one with all the reptiles?

That would be 219 species in total many of which have male/female, morphology variations, ventral views, it would be also good to have text with the species name for each...I think it's too many for only two posters. I can maybe try and do one for frogs, and one for salamanders of Europe, vipers also...I'll try and see how it looks.
Ilian Velikov

PreviousNext

Return to FIELDHERPERS CAFE´