Hi from Slovenia

The admin would like to ask all our members to give a short introduction of themselves here - also please include a picture of yourself, so we will recognize you in the field.

Hi from Slovenia

Postby Paul Veenvliet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi everyone,

I can write very long introductions, but let's just say that I am a biologist, herpetologist, animal breeder, scientific illustrator and tour guide.

No, let's just say that my life revolves around animals, in the first place amphibians, reptiles and fish.

You can find photographs on my facebook account. Among many other pictures of nature in Slovenia.

And you can find a big part of what I do on my website.

Why I am here on this forum: mainly to announce my herp-tour, may 2018, Slovenia, small group, Olm and more, for info see also my website http://www.natureincolour.eu

Any questions: I am more than happy to reply. Probably quickest by facebook or email.

Best regards,
Paul Veenvliet
Paul Veenvliet

Hometown: Metulje

Re: Hi from Slovenia

Postby Paul Veenvliet » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Our new herp-tour to Slovenia is online at:

https://www.natureincolour.eu/tour/slovenian-reptiles-and-the-bear/

And ... we already have 3 participants (which means that the tour will for sure take place) and several more field herpetologists who are seriously considering to participate.

This promises to be a great tour, with a lot of attention to Olms (we visit the best cave in a 4-5 hour underground expedition), frogs, lizards, vipers and even brown bears! 8 participants maximum.
Paul Veenvliet

Hometown: Metulje

Re: Hi from Slovenia

Postby Evgeny Kotelevsky » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:35 am

Welcome! :)
Welcome to my herpetological channel - VR Nature and Travel
Evgeny Kotelevsky

Hometown: Moscow

Return to Introduce yourself