Hello at all! :O)

The admin would like to ask all our members to give a short introduction of themselves here - also please include a picture of yourself, so we will recognize you in the field.

Hello at all! :O)

Postby Sandra Panienka » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Guess, I'm the new one. :mrgreen: I've been lurking around this board for a while now and always admired all the neat photos posted in the differen trip sections. I was also pleased to see so many familiar names. ;O) So, I thought it was time to join.

Well, my name is Sandra and I'm 33 years old and am living close to Heidelberg (HD) in Germany. I'm totally into herps and photography, especially love amphibians. I actually would love to learn more about our European herps besides the ones that are native to Germany. I do belong to the leading team of NABU HD which is our local nature conservation group and I love to participate in herp related projects on a volunteer basis.

So, I'm really looking forward to hanging around here.

Sandra ;)
Sandra Panienka

Hometown: Heidelberg

Re: Hello at all! :O)

Postby Peter Oefinger » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Welcome Sandra!
NABU and amphibians are a strong liason...hope to learn more about that.
Peter Oefinger

Hometown: Duesseldorf

Postby Jürgen Gebhart » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello Sandra,

Welcome!!!

Do we know each other from the fotocommunity????
Jürgen Gebhart

Hometown: Wiedergeltingen Bavaria

Postby Sandra Panienka » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 pm

@Peter: Thanks! Love your website by the way. You have some awsome trip reports.

@Jürgen: Yes, we do know each other from fotocommunity. I actually really missed your pictures there. You haven't posted in a while (me neither). I was really happy when I saw that you're here.
Sandra Panienka

Hometown: Heidelberg

Return to Introduce yourself