Miqe Erikzen

The admin would like to ask all our members to give a short introduction of themselves here - also please include a picture of yourself, so we will recognize you in the field.

Miqe Erikzen

Postby Miqe Erikzen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:45 am

I realized that I haven´t properly introduced myself here.. :oops:

So.. Here I come!

My name is Miqe Erikzén, a.k.a "Miqe Morbid" or "Morbid" on the internet. I was born 1966 in Uppsala, Sweden. I'm married to Thess since 2001 and I have a teenage daughter born 1988 from a previous marriage and a daughter (December 2004) with my current wife. We live in a small village right between Uppsala and Norrtalje called Knutby (Knotvillage) in Sweden.
I've kept herptiles since the mid-80´s, but then I didn´t keep any venomous reptiles, but animals like the American Cornsnake and similar European snakes.The European herpetofauna has always fascinated me, and the interest for this geografic group of herptiles has been growing over the years. I have made some herpetological fieldtrips to the former Yugoslavia.

The interest for venomous snakes has always been there but I thought that I didn't have the nessecary experience to keep any until late -90´s. In 1996, I got my first "hotsnake", a Vipera aspis as a gift from a friend, and from there.. It got from bad to worse.. And I love it..

I also run the website Terrarium Morbidum - Captive bred European herptiles: http://www.terrariummorbidum.se and I like to draw tattoo-flashes.

Me 2007

And 2008

Me and my wife at 2009
Miqe Erikzen

Hometown: Knutby

Re: Miqe Erikzen

Postby Mario Schweiger » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 am

Hello Miqe,

welcome here!

So you have been traveling to former Yugoslavian countries, like Croatia and Montenegro, the whole community here would be happy, to see some pics of your fieldtrips here!

Mario
Mario (Admin)

Please visit also my personal Herp-site vipersgarden.at
Mario Schweiger
Site Admin

Hometown: Obertrum

Re: Miqe Erikzen

Postby Miqe Erikzen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Mario Schweiger wrote:Hello Miqe,

welcome here!

So you have been traveling to former Yugoslavian countries, like Croatia and Montenegro, the whole community here would be happy, to see some pics of your fieldtrips here!

Mario

Thanks Mario!

I made a trip in 20 - 28 of may this year to Montenegro, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia. Will post some pictures a bit later, as I still have a lot to edit..
The other trips.. Well, those pictures are framed slides, the old school style.. Nothing digital.
Miqe Erikzen

Hometown: Knutby

Return to Introduce yourself