Search Crew for a trip in April

Search Crew for a trip in April

Postby Niklas Ban » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello there! I want to go on a fieldtrip in April (11-27 April), but I have no companion or crew. Where?! I think somewhere in the south, but where exactly isn't such important for me. Is there someone who also need a companion or is there a crew which need/accept a young guy, who is a little greenhorn. If there is someone who would like to go on a trip with me please write a pm.

Cheers Niklas ;)
Niklas Ban

Hometown: Duesseldorf

Re: Search Crew for a trip in April

Postby Jeroen Speybroeck » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Just because I think it's sad 130 people looked at this and no one replied ;)

I will do little or no trips in 2014, if my girlfriend gets her way (which she should be able to get from time to time, actually.....). Also, in some way I would like the idea of posting an open invitation here and do a mega trip with many forum members together, but I'd have to admit that I also have grown rather fond of a (increasingly) small circle of travel companions from whom I know they like travelling in 100% the same way as I do.
Jeroen Speybroeck
Site Admin

Hometown: Merelbeke

Postby Julius Zidorn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Yes, this "mega trip" is a good idea. I also would sometimes like to go on a trip with some forum members ;)
Julius Zidorn

Hometown: Hamburg

Postby Niklas Ban » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Jeroen Speybroeck wrote:Just because I think it's sad 130 people looked at this and no one replied ;)

I will do little or no trips in 2014, if my girlfriend gets her way (which she should be able to get from time to time, actually.....). Also, in some way I would like the idea of posting an open invitation here and do a mega trip with many forum members together, but I'd have to admit that I also have grown rather fond of a (increasingly) small circle of travel companions from whom I know they like travelling in 100% the same way as I do.

So it is very nice that you replied and you weren't the only one. I got a pm with a alternative, if will not find some people to make a trip with. A forum trip would be a nice idea but til that I hope someone will make a trip in April that I can join to :)
Niklas Ban

Hometown: Duesseldorf

Return to field trips