MOROCCO TRIP. August 2012

Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Libya, Egypt, Sinai

Re: MOROCCO TRIP. August 2012

Postby Gabriel Martínez » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Jürgen Gebhart wrote:The Daboia is pretty cool, not as cool as a palaestinae, but cool!

hahahah palaestinae sick!

Matthieu Berroneau wrote:Absolutly fantastic ! Some pictures are SO great !!

Thanks Matthieu!
Gabriel Martínez

Hometown: Madrid

Postby Pierre-Yves Vaucher » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 am

stupid question for a fantastic :o report: why did you go in august ?
other question: the next time, possibly to come with you ? (asked a lot of time here... to organize a group trip) but I dont sleep in tent ;)
Pierre-Yves Vaucher

Postby Gabriel Martínez » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 am

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:why did you go in august ?
Hi Pierre-Yves!

In my job, I have all august for holidays. And "maybe" also 1 week in chrismas and 1 week in "holy week" (final march-april). This year I didn´t get holidays in chrismas but I changed the "holy week" holidays for a week between final april and first may. If I could change all my holidays, I would work all august (Madrid is very quiet in august), and I would get holidays in may or september-october. But now it is impossible, and Spain actually is not the best place to change of job...

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:the next time, possibly to come with you ? (asked a lot of time here... to organize a group trip) but I dont sleep in tent

I don´t know when I could return to Morocco. I have only one free week in spring and I don´t know where I will go (Oman, Turkey, Iran...). And if finally I return to Morocco I am not 100% sure to return to Guelmim. For me Guelmim is the best place in the mediterranean, the best place to find thousands of snakes and if I visit Morocco with you it should be necessary to visit Guelmim, but maybe I should visit other places as Rif, Beni Snassen, Middle Atlas, Moulouya valley... for Ophisops, Eryx, Natrix natrix, Vipera latastei, Psammodromus blanci, Chalcides mauritanicus... Last trip, Raul was very surprised when in a police control in Assa the police talked to me: "hey Gabri! how are you? again here for snakes?"... Guelmim area (Guelmim, Assa, Tantan, Sidi Ifni) is cool, but maybe I need change a bit... although finally maybe next spring and august I will visit again Guelmim :lol: (it is a addiction worse than tobacco)

Tent is the best of the trip! put the tent in the desert and close eat the dinner drinking wine and talking about the experiences of the day and the itinerary of next day with snakes and scorpions moving around you :lol: With your hotel plan, maybe Jurgen also want to join us! If we promise him a Daboia mauritanica similar to palaestinae, he could come. We should talk in january.february because now I don´t know if I will visit Morocco
Gabriel Martínez

Postby Pierre-Yves Vaucher » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 am

Ok, for me it would be a great pleasure to go with you ;)
Pierre-Yves Vaucher

Postby Gabriel Martínez » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am

Pierre-Yves Vaucher wrote:Ok, for me it would be a great pleasure to go with you

:oops:

;)
Gabriel Martínez

Postby Michal Szkudlarek » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Yep, Moroccans seems to be really crazy drivers- http://www.joemonster.org/art/21297/Pro ... y_drogowej
Michal Szkudlarek

Hometown: ...

Postby Jürgen Gebhart » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I read "Wine, Hotel, Daboia" that all sounds great! ;)

Keep me updated!! :lol:
Jürgen Gebhart

Hometown: Wiedergeltingen Bavaria

Postby Gabriel Martínez » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Michal Szkudlarek wrote:Yep, Moroccans seems to be really crazy drivers- http://www.joemonster.org/art/21297/Pro ... y_drogowej

:lol: Fantastic! This is Morocco!!!

Jürgen Gebhart wrote:Keep me updated!!

Of course my friend
Gabriel Martínez

Previous

Return to North Africa