Amphibian & Reptile T-shirts and other products

The place to talk about fieldtechnics, the stuff you use in the field and everything else

Re: Amphibian & Reptile T-shirts and other products

Postby Clive Brignull » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 pm

How about a T.Shirt that has the fieldherping.eu logo (plus artwork) with MEMBER beneath the logo. I'm sure we have all encounted landowners,farmers and even police enquiring (sometimes justified) when we have wandered to far off the beaten track.It may assist with the explanation of what we are doing. Also, how many times have we missed the chance to meet another member in the field (or usually in the bar) because of lack of recognition.
Clive Brignull

Hometown: Braintree

Postby Ilian Velikov » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 am

Clive Brignull wrote:How about a T.Shirt that has the fieldherping.eu logo (plus artwork) with MEMBER beneath the logo

Probably not a bad idea but I don't feel comfortable selling something that has the forum logo on it by myself. Maybe Mario or Jeroen could do something like this if they like.
Ilian Velikov

Hometown: Pravets

Postby Clive Brignull » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Perhaps a percentage of the proceeds from the sales could be used for any running costs of this site or contribute towards a reptile or amphibian conservation project.
Clive Brignull

Hometown: Braintree

Postby Ilian Velikov » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Clive Brignull wrote:Perhaps a percentage of the proceeds from the sales could be used for any running costs of this site or contribute towards a reptile or amphibian conservation project.

I appreciate your good intentions but the amount would be so small that it would not be of any significance.
Ilian Velikov

Postby David Guerra » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 am

Hi Ilian,
Thanks for your great job! I have received the poster yesterday.
All was good! But the print of colubridae poster is not perfect unfortunately.
I'm looking forward for the others poster (lizard, other snakes, turtles...)
Best regards,
David
David Guerra

Hometown: Lausanne

Postby Ilian Velikov » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:05 am

David Guerra wrote:But the print of colubridae poster is not perfect unfortunately.

What was wrong with it?
Ilian Velikov

Postby Ilian Velikov » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:11 pm

"Well, the second round arrived on June 12, while the first one got lost forever, obviously.
Just a remark: You warned us that all the t-shirts are SLIM-FIT, so if one is not young and
slim enough to conform to the present cultural tastes, should just order a bigger size...
I did that, but: the t-shirts (at least those I received) are NOT "slim-fit", on the contrary...
Fortunately I have a very dear neighbour who's a qualified tailor, so she undertook the task
of transforming those "sleeping gowns" into t-shirts... Neither slim-fit, nor anything else,
but just normal."

Berislav, I'm glad you received the t-shirt this time and that you managed to sort out the size issue as well. However, I'm not sure what you mean that I warned you about the slim fit...? There must be some confusion because I don't remember saying anything about this, and I couldn't have because the store offers a variety of sizes. From the drop-down menu on the side you could chose whether you want regular or slim fit as well as the actual size (e.g. M, L, XL).
Ilian Velikov

Postby Bobby Bok » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm

I ordered five posters nearly a month ago but still didn't receive anything. Maybe I'm an idiot because I can't seem to find the contact details, but where do I find the email address of RedBubble to file a complaint?
Bobby Bok

Hometown: Heemskerk

Postby Michal Szkudlarek » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Bobby Bok wrote:I ordered five posters nearly a month ago but still didn't receive anything. Maybe I'm an idiot because I can't seem to find the contact details, but where do I find the email address of RedBubble to file a complaint?

aboutmyorder@redbubble.com
Michal Szkudlarek

Hometown: ...

Postby Ilian Velikov » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Sorry to hear this Bobby! Contact them and they'll sort it out. Here are the contact details:

https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us
Ilian Velikov

PreviousNext

Return to FIELDHERPERS CAFE´